* Like you, I was frustrated that I was required to teach history but I wasn’t given any good materials to use.
* It’s hard to find in-depth information that matches your curriculum.
* It’s even harder to find it in a form your students will enjoy.
* Who has time to create everything yourself?
Our accurate, detailed history games are easy to teach and fun to play.
These are required lessons your students will love and remember.
Easy do-it-yourself plan.
1. Choose the lesson you want.
2. Download the teacher’s guide and PowerPoints.
3. Delight your students.
4. Keep your materials for life.
Easy online games plan.
1. Choose the online game you want.
2. Create your class log in and password
3. Your students play alone or together on any device
4. Enjoy their excitement and engagement
5. Discuss what they learned
"Top notch unit! You will not be disappointed! Literally, just make the copies, prepare the few materials, then follow the directions Beth lays out. Your students will LEARN history and LIVE it!"
- Carrie Harrold on Teachers Pay Teachers
"A highly engaging, immersive experience that students will remember long after the textbook fades!"
- Katie Strabala
"The students were actively engaged and excited ALL day long. I loved the integration of cooperation and history/math. I LOVED the higher level thinking."
- Jane Hutchinson
* With traditional history lessons, students tune out and act out.
* You hate to waste precious classroom time on material they’ll never remember.
* Now you have an alternative!
* Simple, low-prep lessons that get students excited about history so they understand and remember essential concepts.