There’s been a revolution in Cuba, only 90 miles off the coast of Florida. The United States and the Soviet Union are in a tense face-off. Will Cuba’s new leader bring communism to the Western Hemisphere? Can you make the world safe for democracy, and protect us from the communist threat without starting a war with the Soviet Union?
There’s only one way to find out.
The Bay of Pigs online game includes:
- Choose an identity: CIA Director Allen Dulles, CIA Deputy Director of Plans Richard Bissell, Cuban Task Force Chief Jake Esterline, or Cuban Task Force Paramilitary Chief Jack Hawkins.
- Make all the key decisions discussed by the CIA during the planning and execution of the Bay of Pigs invasion.
- All people, maps, photographs, dates, and decisions are real. This is accurate history.
- Includes extensive primary sources, including maps used by CIA, memos from CIA meetings, and letters between key personnel.
- Allows students to explore branching decisions and experience the consequences.
- Students may play as many times as they like to try out different choices, but they never input their name or information, so student privacy is protected.
Register here to buy the game.
Register New Account